Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Magnum chores

In my quest to get through all nine in the Sixties Nine range of Magna, I had a Candy Warhol the other day (a pun on Andy Warhol). It wasn't nice. The chocolate on the outside is white (like Warhol's hair, I suppose) and has lots of coloured bits in it (unlike his hair). The bad part is that it has "musk" flavoured ice cream in. What's that about?

Are they taking the Mickey? Isn't musk something animals secrete? It tasted quite bad anyway. I ate the whole thing, obviously, but I can tell you that I didn't enjoy it. That's five out of nine done now. I hope the other four are better than the Candy Warhol. That one deserves considerably less than 15 minutes in the limelight.

What am I going to do when I've had all nine?? (Continue eating the Choc Work Orange ones, I suppose.)